Welcome!

The photo to the right was taken in Feb, 2020 at about a 70 pound weight loss. I actually lost almost 100 pounds but then my brother moved in at the end of 2020 and I gained a bit of it back. Now back to the old grind and am down to that 70 pound weight loss as of Dec 11, 2021.

Above pic was taken in July, 2019. I weigh a bit less than I did then, but then I'm left with a dewlap. Sigh. Maybe being old isn't helping.

Hi. I'm Gil Davis formerly from Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA, and as of September, 2014, am now living in a mid-sized home in a semi-rural town about 20 miles southeast of Fort Wayne, Indiana. When I moved from Albuquerque, I promised to give this place a 5 year trial and if I didn't like it would relocate back to the Great American Southwest. As of December, 2021, it's been a bit over 7 years here and though the food isn't nearly as good, I really like the rural life. I haven't gone to visit the folks in NM as I had planned, but who knew what was going to hit us in 2020.

One of the things I leave this site available for is that back in the mid-80s, my then wife (may she rest in peace) had a son that she swore was mine. If I recall, he was born in Hemet, California and was adopted by a family in San Fernando Valley. He does have permission to look me up and contact me, so I'm making it as easy as possible.

If you are here to get to know me better because of a link or if you've found my website address somewhere, then this may be a good place to do that.  You'll find some of my friends that I've included here, but many more if you'd like to Visit my Facebook page by clicking here now.

You're also welcomed to view the 200 odd videos I have posted on YouTube. I like to do karaoke and have posted a bunch of those. I've made a couple lately but have been a slacker for the past couple of years because I've been working on W9JCA.COM and a generally weekly live stream of the Jay County Tuesday Evening Net, a nearby amateur radio club.

Here's an example of one of my recent karaoke videos. Click here to go to my channel.

Later all!

Gil

Last updated: March 5, 2023

Feel free to contact me at gdavis1954@gmail.com.Please use "gildavis.com" as a subject so I won't ignore it as spam.